Chicken Parmesan Meatball Sandwiches. Pour buttermilk over the bread bits and mash together into a paste. Add the rest of the meatball. Learn how to prepare this easy Chicken Parmesan Meatball Sandwiches recipe like a pro.
These chicken parmesan sandwiches are inspired by the classic Italian dish of the same name and make a hearty lunch or dinner. Dip chicken tenders in egg whites, then dredge in breadcrumbs. Meanwhile as the chicken is frying, slice your ciabatta buns down the middle and toast. You can have Chicken Parmesan Meatball Sandwiches using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Meatball Sandwiches
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground chicken.
- You need 3/4 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Finely minced onion.
- It's 2 tbsp of Minced parsley.
- It's 2 clove of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Zest of 1 lemon.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It's 3/4 cup of Shredded grana padano cheese.
- It's 1 tsp of Kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Freshly ground pepper.
- It's 1 quart of Marinara sauce.
- Prepare 4 oz of Shredded mozzarella cheeses.
- You need 3 slice of Provolone cheese per sandwich.
Once they're toasted, take each top bun and equally coat the interiors with ricotta cheese, fresh mozzarella, a. This recipe makes a chicken Parmesan sandwich with frozen chicken nuggets, tomato sauce, and American cheese. Easy Chicken Parmesan Sandwich. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I've made the skillet baked chicken parmesan meatballs a number of times in the past couple of months and we completely adore them.
Chicken Parmesan Meatball Sandwiches instructions
- Preheat oven to 400F, setting the rack in the upper third of the oven..
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the mozzarella, provolone, marinara, and buns..
- Make meatballs from the mix and place on a foil lined baking sheet. Place meatballs fairly close together to make them fit..
- Spoon about 1/2 tsp of sauce over each..
- Bake for 15 minutes..
- Remove meatballs from the oven and increase temperature to broil..
- Spoon an additional 1/2 Tbsp of sauce over each meatball and top with some mozzarella..
- Broil for about 3 minutes, until the cheese has melted and turned gold..
- Remove tray from the oven. Place meatballs in sliced hoagie rolls (I fit 4), and top with more sauce and provolone cheese..
- Place sandwiches in the oven and bake until the cheese has melted and turned golden..
- Serve hot..
And stuffed between two slices of sourdough with some extra sauce and mozzarella before toasting? These sandwiches are quick and easy. These Parmesan Meatball Sandwiches are made with delicious, homemade meatballs that are stuffed with parmesan cheese and cooked up in a flavorful tomato sauce. They're topped with a cheesy layer of mozzarella and toasted to crispy, sandwich perfection! Chicken Parmesan Meatball Sandwiches is the handheld comfort food you need to make.