Chicken Parmesan Pizza. Chicken Parmesan pizza combines two all-time American favorites in one dish. It doesn't get better than this! You can prepare the tomato sauce and pizza dough in advance and assemble this chicken.
In general, I really don't This one time, I'm going to have to insist that you guys make this pizza. It doesn't have to be right now. Grab the recipe for Chicken Parmesan Pizza! You can have Chicken Parmesan Pizza using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Pizza
- You need 1 of FOR PIZZA BASE.
- You need 1 lb of ground chicken.
- It's 1 large of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of shredded fontina cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning spice blend.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- It's 1 small of onion, minced.
- You need 1 clove of of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 of FOR TOPPING.
- You need 3/4 cup of marinara sauce, your favorite or my recipe, listed below.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, I used italian four cheese blend.
- It's 10 slice of of pepperoni.
- It's 1/4 tsp of italian dry seasoning blend.
It's half pizza, half chicken parmesan and so delicious you'll want to add it to your Chicken Parmesan Pizza. Easy side: Toss together romaine lettuce, freshly cracked pepper, and grated Parmesan cheese; toss with your favorite bottled Caesar. Upgrade pizza night with this recipe makeover that combines two all-time favorites--pizza and chicken Parm--into one quick and easy pizza (no dipping and breading required!). Chicken parmesan is a big-time favorite in my house, but the traditional dish can pack a lot of fat, carbs and calories.
Chicken Parmesan Pizza instructions
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil, spray foil well with non stick spray.preheat oven to 425..
- In a small skillet heat olive oil, add onion and garlic and cook gently until soft, but not brown. Cool to room temperature..
- In a large bowl combine ground chicken with all pizza base ingredients including cooled onion/garlic mixture. . Mix well but gently to combine all ingredients. Place on prepared baking sheet and form into a 10 inch circle..
- Bake 20 minutes, remove from oven.Top pizza base with marinara sauce, then cover sauce with cheese, sprinkle italian seasoning evenly over cheese, finally add pepperoni, retun to oven and bake until cheese melts, about 10 minutes more. Slice into wedges and serve. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366612-simple-basic-marinara-sauce.
- This makes a great lumch or light dinner. It:s also a nice appetizer cut into small wedges!.
You're just gonna love this Chicken Parmesan Pizza. DIRECTIONS Place the prepared pizza on a pizza pan. Brush the crust with oil, then sprinkle lightly with kosher salt (if using). This Chicken Parmesan Pizza is the low carb pizza you have been looking for! A fun pizza recipe We actually didn't start this Chicken Parmesan Pizza out to be a low carb recipe.