Easy Chicken Parmesan. Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason! Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with It's easy and comes together quickly. In fact, it's hard to mess up!
This Chicken Parmesan recipe (aka chicken parmigiana) is a family favorite! Tender pan fried chicken breasts topped with tomato sauce and cheese baked until golden and bubbly. This easy, top-rated chicken Parmesan recipe is a family favorite! You can have Easy Chicken Parmesan using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Parmesan
- It's 4 of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- It's 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 1 jar of of marinara sauce.
The chicken is breaded, browned, then baked to perfection with sauce and cheese. Jump to the Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipe. Or watch our quick recipe video showing you how to make it. Classic Chicken Parmesan recipe with parmesan crusted tender chicken, topped with marinara and cheese.
Easy Chicken Parmesan step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°..
- Mix sour cream, minced garlic, and parmesan cheese together thoroughly..
- Spread mixture on top of chicken..
- Sprinkle bread crumbs evenly over all the chicken..
- Bake in oven at 400° for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly..
- Remove from oven, sprinkle mozzarella cheese over chicken and broil at 400° for approximately 5-7 minutes. Or until cheese is bubbly and starting to brown..
- Serve on top of your favorite pasta with marinara sauce!.
Everyone loves chicken parmesan but the traditional recipe can be so time-consuming. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! Made with homemade marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. Serve it over pasta, zucchini noodles. This chicken parmesan is an Italian classic that's easy to make and easy on your budget.