Chicken Parmesan Sandwich.
You can have Chicken Parmesan Sandwich using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Sandwich
- It's 1 tsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Parmesan Cheese.
- It's 2 slice of Whole - Grain Bread.
- It's 2 cup of Lettuce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Walnuts, chopped.
- It's 2 tbsp of Salad Dressing.
- It's 8 oz of Orange juice.
- You need 5 oz of Chicken Breast, cooked.
- You need 3 tbsp of Speghetti sauce.
Chicken Parmesan Sandwich step by step
- Dice chicken and place in microwave-safe bowl. Stir in olive oil and spaghetti sauce.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and heat in microwave about 1 minute or until heated through. Stir.
- Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese on top and microwave about 30 more seconds or until cheese begins to melt..
- Spoon hot chicken mixture onto one slice of bread. Top with other slice..
- Serve with a tossed salad made with washed lettuce greens and chopped vegetables of choice; Ross with walnuts and dressing..
- Enjoy with a glass of Orange juice.