Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan.
You can cook Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan
- Prepare 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast halves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 small of brick of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 24 oz of jar of favorite marinara sauce.
Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan instructions
- Spread the olive oil in bottom of slow cooker (if using a Crockpot, bottom of stoneware insert)..
- In a bowl, whip egg with a fork..
- In a seperate bowl, combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, salt and peppper and mix well..
- Dip the chicken into the egg, then dip into the bread crumb mixture coating both sides..
- Place chicken on bottom of slow cooker..
- Layer each chicken breast with 2 to 3 slices of mozzarella cheese..
- Pour entire jar of marinara sauce over chicken breasts..
- Place lid on slow cooker. Cook on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. Serve as is or with your favorite pasta..