Chicken Parmesan Sliders.
You can cook Chicken Parmesan Sliders using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Sliders
- You need 1/4 of cup.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 4 of slider buns.
- It's 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese (powdered).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of crushed croutons.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground chicken breast.
Chicken Parmesan Sliders step by step
- heat (olive oil sprayed) saute pan over medium heat.
- lower heat to low while you mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- patty out the mixture into 4 slider sized patties.
- place in pan and cook until cooked all the way through.
- once cooked, place on slider buns, add your favorite condiments ( or none if your like me) and enjoy.