Renay's *Chicken Parmesan*. Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason! Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried Oh, how we love chicken parmesan—chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with. This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets.
Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet the chicken is so moist and full of flavor. This easy, top-rated chicken Parmesan recipe is a family favorite! The chicken is breaded, browned, then baked to perfection with sauce and cheese. You can have Renay's *Chicken Parmesan* using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Renay's *Chicken Parmesan*
- It's 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 cup of flour.
- You need 2 cup of bread crumbs.
- It's 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of curry.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 of mozzarella cheese (use as much as you want).
- Prepare 1 of parmesan cheese (use as much as you want).
- You need 12 oz of pasta sauce.
This really is the ultimate easy chicken parmesan recipe with baked breaded chicken, two How to make the ultimate chicken parmesan! Gooey cheese and fresh basil tops. Sheet Pan Chicken Parmesan Is a Dinner Win. A deep craving for chicken Parmesan inspired this shortcut version of the dinner classic.
Renay's *Chicken Parmesan* step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- flatten chicken breast with a meat tenderizer.
- mix bread crumbs, paprika, curry and garlic salt in a dish.
- add flour to a seperate dish.
- beat 2 eggs in a bowl.
- dip a piece of chicken in the flour (coat well) then dip in the egg and then coat in the bread crumb mixture very well. Repeat for each piece of chicken..
- place chicken in a shallow baking dish and sprinkle with parmesan cheese, add mozzarella cheese then cover all of the chicken on pasta sauce add extra mozzarella to top it off.
- bake for 45 minutes.
- pasta is optional.
It tastes pretty darn close to the. Classic Chicken Parmesan recipe with parmesan crusted tender chicken, topped with marinara and cheese. The chicken breast is pan-fried in a panko breading until crispy on the outside yet juicy and tender inside. Ladle the tomato-olive sauce over the chicken and sprinkle with mozzarella, Parmesan, and basil. This Chicken Parmesan recipe (aka chicken parmigiana) is a family favorite!