chicken parmesan. Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason! Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good. This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets.
Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet the Baked Chicken Parmesan. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! This Chicken Parmesan recipe (aka chicken parmigiana) is a family favorite! You can cook chicken parmesan using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of chicken parmesan
- Prepare 1 of seasoning salt.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
- You need 1 of cayenne pepper.
- It's 1 of cooking oil.
- It's 1 of half a box of spaghetti.
- It's 4 of chicken breast.
- You need 3/4 of flour.
- It's 1 of mozzarella cheese (shredded or sliced).
- It's 1/2 of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of parmesan cheese.
Tender pan fried chicken breasts topped with tomato sauce and cheese baked until golden and bubbly. Classic Chicken Parmesan recipe with parmesan crusted tender chicken, topped with marinara and cheese. Cut a pocket into each chicken breast. Stuff the pockets evenly with the mozzarella cheese.
chicken parmesan step by step
- put on a pot of cold water and bring to a boil.
- add in spaghetti to the boiling water.
- pour some oil into a frying pan enough to cook the chicken.
- after chicken has been cleaned, use a meat pounder to even out the chicken breasts. If you do not have one, try to use your hands to achieve results. Add seasoning salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper to taste and cover with flour and breadcrumbs mixture.
- cook chicken for about 10-12 minutes thoroughly on each side. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- after chicken is cooked thoroughly, pour sauce into a casserole dish. make sure there is enough to cover the bottom. add pieces of chicken breast and cover with shredded or sliced mozzarella cheese..
- cook until cheese is a little brown or cheese has fully melted. serve with spaghetti and top off with parmesan cheese..
Learn how to make chicken parm with a perfectly crisp, golden, breaded exterior and a moist interior, with all the right flavors and just the right amount of gooey cheese. Chicken Parmesan is made of components I love, like juicy chicken, savory Parmesan cheese, tangy tomato sauce, and spaghetti. So, in theory, I should love Chicken Parm as well, but for all its promise. The BEST Chicken Parmesan How to Make Chicken Parmesan What to serve with this chicken parmesan recipe This baked chicken parmesan is golden brown crispy chicken breasts smothered in marinara sauce and melted cheese. A lighter take on the classic chicken parmesan that tastes like something you'd.