You can have Chicken Parmesan using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- It's 1/4 cup of dry bread crumbs.
- You need 4 of skinless, boneless chicken breast halves.
- You need 1 jar of (16oz) spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1/4 lb of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of Mrs Dash seasoning salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
Chicken Parmesan step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease medium baking sheet..
- Pound chicken between wax paper or plastic wrap to about 1/4 inch thickness. Mix flour, salt, and pepper in shallow dish. Mix milk and eggs in seperate shallow dish. And mix bread crumbs, seasoning salt, and parsley in 3rd shallow dish..
- Coat chicken in flour mix. Then dip chicken into milk mix. Then into bread crumb mix..
- Place coated chicken on prepared baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes, or til no longer pink and juices run clear..
- Pour half of spaghetti sauce into 7x11 inch baking dish. Place chicken over sauce and cover with remaining sauce. Sprinkle mozzarella and parmesan cheeses on top and return to preheated oven 20 minutes..