You can cook Chicken Parmigiana using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmigiana
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg or milk.
- It's 1 cup of seasoned or unseasoned breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 can of of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 4 of chicken breast.
- It's 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
Chicken Parmigiana step by step
- mixed together grated parmesan cheese and bread crumbs in a bowl. if crumbs are unseasoned,add your own seasoning.
- put egg or milk into another bowl and flour into another.
- place chicken in flour and then in egg or milk and then in breadcrumbs.
- put chicken in a oven safe dish and place in oven on 375 for 20 minutes, turning half way through.
- after chicken is cooked, take out of oven and cover with tomato sauce first and then shredded mozzarella.
- return the chicken to the oven for an additional 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- serve with your choice of pasta.