chicken parmesan. Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason! Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good. Chicken parmigiana, or chicken parmesan (Italian pollo alla parmigiana), is a dish that consists of breaded chicken breast covered in tomato sauce and mozzarella, parmesan, or provolone cheese.
This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! This Chicken Parmesan recipe (aka chicken parmigiana) is a family favorite! Tender pan fried chicken breasts topped with tomato sauce and cheese baked until golden and bubbly. You can have chicken parmesan using 15 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of chicken parmesan
- It's 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 can of italian crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 large of onion.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 of fresh chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 cup of seasoned breadcrumbs.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 of fresh motzerella ball.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh grated parmesan.
- It's 1/2 lb of spaghetti.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets. When you're craving chicken Parmesan, this is exactly what you'd want. Learn how to make chicken parm with a perfectly crisp, golden, breaded exterior and a moist interior, with all the right flavors and just the right amount of gooey cheese. Classic Chicken Parmesan recipe with parmesan crusted tender chicken, topped with marinara and cheese.
chicken parmesan step by step
- preheat oven 425.
- add olive oil to bottom of sauce pan.
- in a blender pulse carrot, onion and garlic until very fineadd to heated oil.
- cook for about five mins.
- add both cans of crushed tomatoes.
- add salt, sugar and parsley.
- simmer until ready for use at least 30 mins.
- with wax paper over one chicken breast beat it with mallot or rolling pin until about 1/2 inch thick. do to each breast.
- make a breading station flour in one, eggs in another dish and breadcrumbs in the last dish.
- heat a large skillet with couple tbs of olive oil.
- bread each breast by lightly coating it with flour, then egg then completely cover in breadcrumbs place in heated skillet each breaded breast.
- let chicken brown about five mins each side.
- in a large enough baking dish add about 11/2 cups of your sauce.
- place browned chicken on top of sauce.
- boil water and add pasta.
- add a scoop of sauce to the top of each breast.
- then top with slice of cheese.
- sprinkle parmesan on top.
- place in oven for about 15 minutes til chicken is cooked through and cheese is melted.
- remove from oven top with freshly chopped parsley.
- serve each breast with a side of pasta.
- you will have extra sauce I always like extra.
This baked chicken parmesan is golden brown crispy chicken breasts smothered in marinara sauce and melted cheese. A lighter take on the classic chicken parmesan that tastes like something you'd. Chicken Parmesan is made of components I love, like juicy chicken, savory Parmesan cheese, tangy tomato sauce, and spaghetti. So, in theory, I should love Chicken Parm as well, but for all its promise. This easy, top-rated chicken Parmesan recipe is a family favorite!