You can cook Chicken Parmigiana using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmigiana
- It's of Chicken breast butterflied cut.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- It's 2 of beaten eggs.
- It's of Dried thyme.
- Prepare of Dried basil you can use fresh.
- You need of Black pepper.
- You need of Pasta sauce.
- It's of Pasta.
- Prepare Half of onion.
- It's of Garlic chopped.
Chicken Parmigiana instructions
- Season flour and bread crumbs put flour, egg, and breadcrumbs in separate containers. Season chicken breast and butterfly place chicken on plastic wrap and cover and pound until flattened.
- Then dust in flour shake excess flour then egg drip excess egg and breadcrumbs shake off excess bread crumbs Heat pan and oil then fry until chicken is cooked and breadcrumbs are crispy.
- Prepare pasta sauce chop onions and garlic and sauté then add pasta sauce then simmer add pasta and coat with sauce and add cheese.
- Then in another pan prepare sauce for chicken simmer then place chicken in simmering sauce then spoon sauce over chicken sprinkle cheese on top of chicken lower heat cover just until cheese is melted and looks like this.