Chicken Parmesan Roll Ups.
You can cook Chicken Parmesan Roll Ups using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Roll Ups
- You need 1-1/2 Cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 4 of large eggs, divided.
- You need 3 cups of Italian of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2 of lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast, pounded thin.
- Prepare to taste of Kosher salt.
- You need to taste of Freshly ground pepper.
- It's 2 tbsp. of extra-virgin olive oil.
- It's 4 cups of marinara sauce (2 - 24 oz. jars).
- Prepare 12 of cooked lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 1 (30 oz.) of container of Ricotta cheese.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- It's 2 tbsp. of parsley, for garnish (optional).
Chicken Parmesan Roll Ups step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 deg. F. Lay cooked lasagna noodles flat, on an even layer, on a greased baking sheet. (11"x 17").
- Season chicken with salt & pepper then cut chicken into approximately 1/2" cubes. Put flour and breadcrumbs into two separate bowls. Whisk together three eggs into a separate bowl. working in batches, dredge chicken in the flour then dip into the eggs. Toss them into the breadcrumbs for the final dredge..
- In a large skillet over medium-high heated oil. Add chicken and cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 12 minutes turning chicken at the 6 minute mark..
- Meanwhile, make filling. Whisk together the ricotta, remaining eggs, garlic powder and 1 cup of parmesan cheese. Spread ricotta mixture onto each lasagna noodle, then spoon marinara sauce over the ricotta. Top with the cooked chicken and mozzarella then roll up tightly..
- In large deep baking dish (9"X 13") spoon a layer of marinara on the bottom of the dish. Add roll-ups and spoon more sauce onto each roll-up. Sprinkle more mozzarella nad Parmesan over each roll-up. Bake until bubbly and melted, about 30 minutes..
- Remove from over and let cool for 10 minutes. Garnish with parsley if so desired..