Chicken Parmesan Sliders.
You can cook Chicken Parmesan Sliders using 10 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Sliders
- Prepare 1 pound of thin sliced chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 pack of (6) of dinner rolls (or Hawaiian rolls).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of marinara sauce.
- You need 1 cup (4 ounces) of sliced or grated mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/8 cup of fresh basil.
- Prepare of topping.
- It's 4 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan.
Chicken Parmesan Sliders instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Season chicken if you desire (i used an Italian seasoning).
- Cook chicken until done. Set aside..
- Melt butter, mix other topping indigents into the butter.
- These are the type of rolls you are looking for, cooked, attached. Usually come in a 12 pack. I am using half (6) in this recipe..
- Cut sheet of rolls in half lengthwise, keep them attached. I start them like this..
- Then move to this way..
- Lay the bottom half in your baking pan.
- Make your marinara sauce (wink wink).
- Put a light coat of sauce on the bottom rolls..
- De-stem your basil.
- Chop your basil.
- Layout your chicken on the bottom.
- Cover the chicken with the marinara sauce.
- Put your mozzarella cheese on next.
- Spread the basil on.
- Place top half of the rolls, give it a little, light press, just to "set" it.
- Stir your topping one last time. Brush it over the top of the rolls..
- Place in the oven, cook 20 minutes..
- Remove, let sit a couple minutes..
- Cut to separate the sliders..