Quinoa Chicken Parmesan.
You can cook Quinoa Chicken Parmesan using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quinoa Chicken Parmesan
- It's 1 cup of uncooked quinoa.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut crosswise in half.
- You need 1 of Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of quinoa flour (or wheat flour).
- You need 2 large of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of (or more to taste) marinara sauce, homemade or storebought.
- It's 1/4 cup of basil leaves, chiffonade.
Quinoa Chicken Parmesan instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray..
- In a large saucepan of 1 1/2 cups water, cook quinoa according to package instructions. Stir in Italian seasoning. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350354-how-to-cook-quinoa.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste..
- Working in batches, dredge chicken in flour, dip into eggs, then dredge in quinoa mixture, pressing to coat..
- Place chicken onto the prepared baking sheet. Place into oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown. Top with cheeses and marinara. Place into oven and bake until cheeses have melted, about 5 more minutes..
- Serve immediately, garnished with basil, if desired..