Crock Pot Chicken Parmigiana.
You can cook Crock Pot Chicken Parmigiana using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Chicken Parmigiana
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 of skinless, boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- It's 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 14 oz of jar of pasta sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It's 1/4 tsp of pepper.
Crock Pot Chicken Parmigiana instructions
- Beat egg, salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken into egg and coat with bread crumbs.
- Saute chicken in butter in a skillet.
- Place chicken in slow cooker and pour in pasta sauce..
- Cover. Cook on low 6-8 hours..
- Layer on mozzarella and parmesan. Cook 15 minutes more..