Chicken parmigiana. Breaded chicken is baked with spaghetti sauce and cheese in this tasty, family-friendly chicken parmigiana dish. Bobby Flay shares his recipe for Chicken Parmigiana. He begins by placing a skinless boneless chicken breast in plastic wrap and hitting it with a tenderizer to flatten it to about a half inch.
Authentic Italian Chicken Parmigiana recipe requires only a few simple ingredients to make it stand out. Easy and delicious Chicken Parmigiana recipe. This Chicken Parmigiana is proof that Comforting food doesn't necessarily have to be bad for you… serve it with a side of your favorite pasta to keep with the classic, or opt for sauteed veggies or a. You can have Chicken parmigiana using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken parmigiana
- It's 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs or panko breadcrumbs.
- It's 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It's 1 of large egg.
- It's 1 tsp of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of your favorite spaghetti sauce.
- It's 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 6 oz of mozzarella cheese thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of chopped fresh parsley.
Chicken parmigiana with roast capsicum and tomato salad. If Chicken Parmigiana is your favorite Italian dish, you may be surprised to learn that it is not Italian at all. This chicken parm recipe is here to blow your mind. Anna Del Conte's chicken parmigiana is the easy Italian-American chicken bake that's perfect for midweek cooking.
Chicken parmigiana instructions
- Trim any fat from chicken and gently pound with a mallet to 1/4 inch thick or buy thin sliced chicken breast..
- Combine in a shallow dish breadcrumbs, thyme, salt and ground black pepper..
- Whisk together in a shallow bowl egg and water..
- Spread flour on a plate, coat chicken with flour and shake off excess, dip in egg mixture, then in breadcrumbs..
- Heat oil in 10-12 inch skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken cook 2-3 minutes on each side. Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit and lightly oil a 13×9 inch baking dish..
- Spoon 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce in bottom of baking dish, arrange chicken over sauce and sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of parmesan cheese, spread 1 cup of spaghetti sauce over and top with mozzarella cheese and rest of parmesan cheese..
- Cover pan with foil and bake till heated through 20-30 minutes, if you wish to brown the top run it under the broiler. Sprinkle with parsley..
Crunchy, cheesey and with an easy tomato sauce. Community that appreciates chicken parmigianas; all day, every day. This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets. There are hundreds (maybe thousands) of chicken parm recipes in the world, but this one is our favorite. Chicken Parmigiana with breaded chicken cutlets, marinara sauce, parmigiano and melted So, I thought what better way to use it than for Chicken Parmigiana.