You can cook Chicken Parmesan using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan
- You need 1 lb of chicken cutlets.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 of spaghetti sauce (home made or jar).
- It's 1 packages of preferred pasta, cooked according to package directions. (I used fettuccine).
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh rosemary.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh flat leaf parsley.
Chicken Parmesan step by step
- Preheat oven to 500°.
- Finely chop all herbs and mix with 4 tablespoons olive oil. (More or less oil to your liking).
- Brush herbed oil over chicken..
- In a pan large enough to hold all the chicken over medium high heat, cook chicken until browned, 2-4 minutes per side..
- Remove chicken from heat and transfer to a greased baking dish. (You can skip this step if you used an oven safe pan).
- Spoon sauce to cover each piece of chicken, as well as a little around the pan. Cover with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses and bake for 5-10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and cheese is bubbly..
- Serve over noodles, using extra sauce as needed. Garnish with Parmesan cheese and flat leaf parsley..