You can have Chicken Parmesan using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan
- Prepare 10 of chicken strips.
- You need 24 oz of Barilla marinara sauce.
- Prepare 8 oz of kraft mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 8 oz of thin spaghetti.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsely.
- You need 2 cup of progresso bread crumbs italian style.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of canola oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of kraft parmesan cheese.
Chicken Parmesan step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Take the ten chicken strips one by one and dip them in the bowl of 3 scrambled uncooked eggs. Then dip them in the plate of bread crumbs. Have your pot of oil ready and heating up on high until it gets hot then reduce to medium. After the chicken strips are dipped in the eggs and breaded place them in the oil until they are golden brown. Have a pan waiting with half of the maranara sauce spread out on it. After the chicke strips are done frying take them out and place them on a plate with two paper towels to drain grease. After that put all 10 chicken strips on the pan and put the other half of marinara sauce at the top of them. Sprinkle all of the parmesan cheese evenly on top. Then place all of the mozzarella cheese on top of that. Put in the oven on 400°F for a few minutes keep checking on it until almost done to your liking. Take out of oven, sprinkle parsley on top and put oven on boil for about a minute or two. Take out. Boil the noodles and re.