You can cook Chicken Parmesan using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan
- It's 4 of chicken breasts; boneless, skinless.
- It's 1 box of spaghetti noodles.
- It's 4 cup of "Lazy Pasta Sauce".
- You need 1 cup of seasoned breadcrumbs.
- You need 2/3 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need 3 tbsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1 stick of butter; melted.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 oz of fresh basil; chiffonade.
- It's 3/4 oz of fresh oregano; chopped.
- It's 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need 1 large of pinch of salt and black pepper.
Chicken Parmesan instructions
- Combine breadcrumbs with 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, dried parsley, salt, and pepper. Add melted butter. Mix..
- Combine eggs and water to make the egg wash. Whisk to incorporate..
- Set up a three step breading station as follows. Flour, eggwash, and breadcrumbs..
- Dip each breast in the flour, egg wash, and then breadcrumbs. Keep one hand dry to use only for flour and breadcrumbs, and use the other hand only to dip chicken in the egg wash. This prevents clumps..
- Sprinkle with a bit of cheese. Roast at 350° for approximately 45-50 minutes, or until thermometer reaches 165°.
- Toss cooked spaghetti noodles with enough sauce to coat but not drown the noodles, remaining cheese, and herbs..
- Instead of using the melted butter, you could also flash fry the breaded chicken breasts to give it a beautiful golden color. (As pictured).
- Variations; Gruyere, provolone, mustard, tarragon, zucchini, squash, roasted tomatoes, shallots, spinach.