Chicken Parmesan egg rolls.
You can cook Chicken Parmesan egg rolls using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan egg rolls
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of thin spaghetti or any other small shaped pasta you want.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko bread crumbs or regular bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 of egg beatened.
- You need 1 pound of chicken breast or chicken tenders.
- Prepare 4-5 pieces of pepperoni cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1-2 of tables of pasta sauce.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of dried basil.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- It's of Salt and pepper to taste optional.
Chicken Parmesan egg rolls step by step
- Cut the chicken into small chunks.
- Measure the flour and put flour on to the plate.
- Measure the bread crumbs and put bread crumbs onto the plste.
- Crack your egg into the bowl and beat the egg.
- Dip the chicken into the egg and then coat the chicken into the flour and bread crumbs.
- Heat your frying pan on medium heat and let the pan heat up with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Put one to two pieces of chicken at time and cook chicken on both sides 10 to 15 and cook the other side chicken cook until golden brown.
- Put 1 to 2 tablespoons of pasta sauce and sprinkle parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese and cook chicken until the is melted and at this point you can add the oregano,basil,salt and pepper.
- Cup your chicken into small pieces and set it aside.
- Take your egg roll wrapper and put a couple spoon fulls of your filling in the center and roll it up.
- Line your egg rolls up on your baking sheet and spray the egg rolls on both sides so that your egg rolls will supper crispy.
- And my oven is all ready pre heated to 350° and you want to bake your egg rolls on both sides for about 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove your egg rolls from the oven transfer your egg rolls onto a cooling rack.
- Let your egg rolls cool for 5 to 10 minutes and dig in.
- Enjoy yummy😊.