You can have Chicken Parmesan using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of egg white.
- It's 1 of Tblsp water.
- You need 3/4 cups of seasoned dry bread crumbs.
- It's 1/4 cups of grated parmesean.
- It's 6 of pounded chicken breasts.
- You need 2 of Tblsp butter.
- It's 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It's 1 can (28 oz) of crushed tomatoes.
- It's 1/2 of slivered fresh basil leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of pepper.
- It's 2 cups of grated mozzarella.
- It's 1/2 cup of finely chopped fresh parsley.
Chicken Parmesan instructions
- Whisk egg, egg white, and water until foamy..
- Mix the bread crumbs and parmesean..
- Dip chicken into egg mix then coat with bread crumb mix..
- Melt butter over medium heat. Saute chicken for 2 mins on each side. Set aside..
- Saute butter, onion, and garlic for 5 mins..
- Mix in tomatoes, basil, and pepper. Lower the heat and simmer for 5 mins..
- Spread half the sauce in a baking dish, add chicken, cover with remaining sauce and mozzarella..
- Bake for 10 mins at 425 degrees..
- Top with parsley and serve..