Chicken parmesan. Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason! Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good. This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets.
Tender pan fried chicken breasts topped with tomato sauce and cheese baked until golden and bubbly. The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier! Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet the Baked Chicken Parmesan. You can have Chicken parmesan using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken parmesan
- You need 1 1/2 of chicken breasts.
- It's 1 (28 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- You need 3 oz of tomato paste.
- It's 2 tsp of (or 2 cloves) minced garlic.
- It's 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt, plus a couple pinches.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper, plus a couple pinches.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! Classic Chicken Parmesan recipe with parmesan crusted tender chicken, topped with marinara and cheese. Learn how to make chicken parm with a perfectly crisp, golden, breaded exterior and a moist interior, with all the right flavors and just the right amount of gooey cheese. Chicken Parmesan is made of components I love, like juicy chicken, savory Parmesan cheese, tangy tomato sauce, and spaghetti.
Chicken parmesan instructions
- INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Slice chicken breasts in half lengthwise and place in a gallon-sized freezer bag. 2. Add crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, salt, pepper, basil, and garlic to the freezer bag and mix well. 3. Zip the bags closed and freeze..
- TO COOK: 1. Thaw in the refrigerator the night before or the morning you plan to cook..
- 2. Place contents in the slow cooker. Move the chicken to the top of the sauce and sprinkle with salt a pepper..
- 3. Cook on high for 4 hours..
- 4. Remove chicken from slow cooker and stir sauce. Place the chicken back on top of the sauce and top with the cheese..
- 5. In a small pan, heat the oil over medium heat for a minute. 6. Add the breadcrumbs with a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook the breadcrumbs, stir.
So, in theory, I should love Chicken Parm as well, but for all its promise. Cut a pocket into each chicken breast. Stuff the pockets evenly with the mozzarella cheese. The BEST Chicken Parmesan How to Make Chicken Parmesan What to serve with this chicken parmesan recipe How to make the ultimate chicken parmesan! Gooey cheese and fresh basil tops crisp breaded Jump to the Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipe.