Quick chicken parmesan. Baked chicken Parmesan with spaghetti sauce is a quick meal to put together in weeknights and fancy enough for dinner parties. All Reviews for Quick Baked Chicken Parmesan. My mother inspired me to develop my first pasta sauce.
There are hundreds (maybe thousands) of chicken parm recipes in the world, but this one is our favorite. Make this quick and easy recipe for skillet chicken parmesan, and serve it with a side of your favorite pasta. Chicken Parmesan is a great choice for an everyday family meal. You can cook Quick chicken parmesan using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick chicken parmesan
- You need 2 of 3-4oz boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt, divided.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper, divided.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 C of dry breadcrumbs.
- It's 1 of small onion, chopped.
- It's 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 C of shredded mozzarella cheese (I don't really measure!).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of fresh basil, chopped.
- You need of Angel hair pasta.
Quick Chicken Parmesan. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Crisp chicken cutlets are topped with two cheeses and a super-fast tomato sauce in this easy take on an Italian restaurant. Make this quick and easy chicken parmesan recipe for dinner tonight! Prego Traditional Italian Sauce tops cheesy baked chicken and is served over spaghetti.
Quick chicken parmesan instructions
- Turn on broiler to high with rack in middle of oven..
- Combine 1/4 C breadcrumbs and 1/2 Tbsp oil and set aside..
- Put chicken in plastic wrap and pound out to about 1/4". Sprinkle both sides with S&P..
- Using an oven proof skillet, heat 1Tbsp of oil to medium and cook the chicken for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden. Put on a plate. Now add the onion and garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes until soft. Remove the pan from the heat and add the tomatoes, Italian seasoning and remaining S&P. Return pan to medium heat and cook for about 2-3 minutes more. Now add the chicken back in to the sauce and coat well..
- Sprinkle 1/4 C of cheese on each piece of chicken and then put on the breadcrumbs and top with the rest of the cheese. Broil until the cheese is melted. Garnish with basil. Serve over pasta..
Skinless chicken is a much leaner and healthier option. Although skin tastes good, it has a lot of unhealthy, saturated fat. Dressing up regular chicken breast with this parm recipe provides flavor and. The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier! Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not This is always my go to recipe for a quick weeknight dinner!