Chicken Parmesan French Bread.
You can have Chicken Parmesan French Bread using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan French Bread
- It's 1 loaf of French Bread, halved down the middle.
- You need 4 Tbsp. of Olive oil.
- It's 3 of Garlic cloves, smashed.
- It's 2/3 cup of pizza sauce.
- You need 8 oz. of fresh mozzarella, sliced.
- It's 1/2 cup of provolone, shredded.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of basil to garnish.
- It's 1 of chicken breast, cut into small pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of Italian seasoned bread crumbs.
- You need 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Garlic powder.
- It's 1 tbsp. of Olive oil.
Chicken Parmesan French Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line a large baking sheet with foil..
- In small bowl, add olive oil and garlic cloves. Let sit for 10 mins so garlic infuses with the oil.
- Brush each French brea loaf half with the Garlic Oil and placd in oven for 5 mins, or until Golden Brown. Remove from oven. Lower heat to 375 degrees..
- Prepare chicken while breadnis cooking. In small ziploc bag, add bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and garlic powder. Shake up to distribute. Toss chicken pieces in olive oil and then add chicken to bread crumb bag. Shake bag..
- Preheat a non-stick skillet to medium heat with olive oil. Once hot, add chicken pieces and cook 4-5 mins or until cooked through..
- Once chicken is cooked, assemble the pizza. Spread an even amouny of pizza sauce on each bread piece. Add chicken pieces. Cover chicken with fresh Mozzarella and then provolone cheese. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese..
- Put in oven and bake at 375 degrees for about 5 minutes, or until cheese melts. Make sure bread doesn't get too brown..
- Remove from oven, and sprinkle with fresh basil.