You can have Chicken Parmesan using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts sliced in half.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- It's 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- It's 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of marinara.
Chicken Parmesan instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Spray baking sheet with non stick spray..
- Melt butter in microwave.
- Brush chicken with melted butter.
- In a small bowl combine Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs.
- Dip chicken into mixture.
- Then bake in oven for 20 min..
- Turn chicken over and bake more minutes.
- Remove from oven spoon 1 tbsp of marinara over top and 1.5 tbsp mozzarella cheese.
- Bake a few min. to melt cheese.