Chicken Parmesan with Green Beans.
You can have Chicken Parmesan with Green Beans using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan with Green Beans
- You need 12 oz of fresh green beans (340 g).
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil (60 mL).
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless chicken breasts, diced (0.45 kg).
- Prepare to taste of Seasoning salt,.
- It's 1/2 cup of diced onion (125 mL).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic (15 mL).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese (250 mL).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whipping cream (125 mL).
Chicken Parmesan with Green Beans step by step
- First remove any strings from the green beans and then cut fresh green beans into short pieces. Place in pot in boiling water and cook about 6 minutes. Drain in colander over a large bowl..
- In frying pan in half olive oil, cook half chicken until tender and turning brown in spots but make sure the chicken is just tender. While cooking sprinkle chicken with seasoning salt, to taste. Repeat with remaining oil and chicken. Set chicken aside..
- To frying pan add onion and garlic. Cook over medium heat until onion is turning translucent. Add beans, cover pan and cook until beans are done to your liking. Add chicken back into pan. Stir in Parmesan cheese and whipping cream. Cook until cheese has melted and the sauce is to desired consistency..
- Yield: 4 servings 1 serving 461.2 calories 36.8 g protein 36.6 g fat 8.5 g net carbs.