Healthy Chicken Parmesan Fake.
You can cook Healthy Chicken Parmesan Fake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Chicken Parmesan Fake
- Prepare 2 of Chicken breasts.
- It's 1 jar of of marinara (you can find sugar free!).
- It's 1/2 cup of Mushrooms (sliced).
- You need 1 of Whole onion (sliced).
- It's 1 bag of of frozen spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mozzarella.
- You need 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of EVOO.
Healthy Chicken Parmesan Fake instructions
- First sauté mushrooms and onions in the olive oil, about 6 minutes, then add jar of marinara, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes..
- Take chicken breast and cut in half to make two thiner pieces of chicken (giving you four pieces total). I season them with some salt and garlic powder..
- Then in a baking dish I spray a non stick spray, lay down some sauce, a layer of spinach(defrosted, drained of excess water) and then place chicken breast down. Top with remaining sauce, bake at 350 for 40 minutes covered.
- Then uncover, top with cheeses (I put parm on top of mozzarella) and bake another 10 minutes give or take until the cheese melts. Let cool for 15 to 20 minutes if it seems kinda saucy, it will thicken when cooled!.