You can have Chicken Parmesan using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan
- It's 1/3 cup of Progresso Italian style panko crispy bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need 8 oz of uncooked spaghetti.
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts, flattened slightly.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- It's 1 can of Progresso Recipe Starters fire roasted tomato cooking sauce.
- It's 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Chicken Parmesan instructions
- Cook and drain spaghetti as directed on package.Add butter or olive oil,salt, optional..
- Mix chicken breasts in bread crumbs and parmesan cheese; set aside..
- In 12 inch skillet, heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil over medium high heat.Stir in garlic ; cook until garlic starts to brown..
- Add chicken breasts; cook 6 to 10 minutes, turning once, until browned..
- Pour Recipe Starters Cooking Sauce around chicken, sprinkle chicken with remaining bread crumbs mixture and mozzarella cheese..
- Heat to boiling.Cover, reduce heat to medium. Cook 5 to 8 minutes.Serve with spaghetti.