chicken patty chicken parmesan. Try this Chicken Patty Parmesan made with frozen chicken patties. The chicken will finish cooking in the oven. Chicken Patty Parmesan- ground chicken patties are baked in the oven and then coated with tomato sauce and cheese.
Let me just say that I had no idea how much I would love this recipe. These patties are so easy to make, and the chicken, once recooked, makes you forget it was earlier on, in a can. These patties are loaded with shredded vegetables which add texture and a nutritional punch. You can have chicken patty chicken parmesan using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of chicken patty chicken parmesan
- Prepare 6 of frozen chicken patties.
- Prepare 1 of marinara sauce (28 oz).
- You need 6 of provolone slices.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of parmesan (grated).
- It's 1 of cooked pasta.
The shredded parmesan cheese adds a golden, melted crust on the outside and a salty bite. Now, you top them with marinara sauce (easy homemade recipe at the bottom of this post or use your favorite store-bought) & plenty of mozzarella & parmesan. Pop them back into the oven for a few minutes to melt the cheese. Lazy Chicken Parmesan Baked Spaghetti - The Lazy Dish.
chicken patty chicken parmesan step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Spread the marinara sauce into the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking dish..
- Arrange frozen chicken patties in the dish on top of the sauce..
- Place 1 slice of provolone cheese on each chicken patty..
- Sprinkle ½ Tbsp of Parmesan cheese over each slice of provolone..
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes. (This is the perfect time to get the water boiling for the cooked spaghetti).
- Uncover and bake for 5 to 10 more minutes until the cheese is bubbly..
I came up with this dish to re-create the comforting flavors of a restaurant-style sandwich. Crumble chicken over mixture and mix well. Chicken parmigiana, or chicken parmesan (Italian pollo alla parmigiana), is a dish that consists of breaded chicken breast covered in tomato sauce and mozzarella, parmesan, or provolone cheese. Learn how to make delicious chicken parmesan at home!! This recipe is super easy yet tastes just as good if not better than any you'd order from a fancy.