Easy Chicken Parmesan. Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason! Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with It's easy and comes together quickly. In fact, it's hard to mess up!
This Chicken Parmesan recipe (aka chicken parmigiana) is a family favorite! Tender pan fried chicken breasts topped with tomato sauce and cheese baked until golden and bubbly. This easy, top-rated chicken Parmesan recipe is a family favorite! You can cook Easy Chicken Parmesan using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Parmesan
- It's 1 tbsp of jar (14 oz.) spaghetti sauce.
- It's 6 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 6 of boneless, skinless breast halves.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
The chicken is breaded, browned, then baked to perfection with sauce and cheese. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! Made with homemade marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. Serve it over pasta, zucchini noodles.
Easy Chicken Parmesan instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Pour sauce into 13" x 9" baking dish..
- Carefully stir in 4 Tablespoon (1/4 c) Parmesan cheese..
- Add chicken, turn over to cook evenly on both sides with the sauce..
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes..
- Top with Mozzarella Cheese and remaining 2 Tablespoons of Parmesan cheese..
- Continue baking 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and cheese has melted..
- Serve over hot pasta, if desired..
Classic Chicken Parmesan recipe with parmesan crusted tender chicken, topped with marinara and cheese. Everyone loves chicken parmesan but the traditional recipe can be so time-consuming. Jump to the Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipe. Or watch our quick recipe video showing you how to make it. This chicken parmesan is an Italian classic that's easy to make and easy on your budget.