You can cook Chicken Parmigiana using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmigiana
- Prepare 1 of Egg, beaten.
- It's 2 oz of Dry Bread Crumbs.
- You need 2 of CHicken Breast Halves, Skinless and Bonless.
- It's 16 oz of Spaghetti Sauce, 1 Jar.
- You need 2 oz of Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded.
- It's 1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese, Grated.
Chicken Parmigiana step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking sheet..
- Pour egg into a small shallow bowl. Place bread crumbs in a separate shallow bowl. Dip chicken into egg, then into the bread crumbs. Place coated chicken on the prepared baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until no longer pink and juices run clear..
- Pour 1/2 of the spaghetti sauce into a 7x11 inch baking dish. Place chicken over sauce, and cover with remaining sauce. Sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses on top and return to the preheated oven for 20 minutes..