Paleo Zucchini Fritters. Switch up your breakfast routine with these zucchini fritters! And these zucchini fritters don't disappoint. A lot of fritters consist mostly of dough - usually a wheat flour dough.
There is a special little place in the world for food that. Is it any secret I've been. Savory Zucchini Fritters will make a tasty addition to your zucchini recipe collections. You can cook Paleo Zucchini Fritters using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paleo Zucchini Fritters
- You need 2 of x small Zucchini (courgette).
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Arrowroot Powder.
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion flakes.
Another gut healthy and delicious school snack recipe. This recipe is gluten free, dairy free and Paleo with GAPS adaptions. Don't forget you can get a copy. If you've never had paleo zucchini fritters, you're missing out!
Paleo Zucchini Fritters instructions
- Using a box grater, grate the zucchini into a bowl. Add a bit of salt and let rest to 'sweat', around 5 minutes. Place the grated zucchini on a clean dishcloth and wrap tightly to squeeze out any moisture. Place the zucchini into mixing bowl..
- Add the arrowroot, whisked egg, onion flakes and season with salt and pepper. Mix until well combined..
- In a non stick pan, heat a bit of olive oil over moderate high heat and drop spoon full of the mixture in the heated pan. Make sure not to overcrowd. Cook for about 2-3min each side or until golden brown. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel..
- Serve the fritters on it's own or with your favorite condiment. Enjoy. 😋.
Besides being the perfect ingredient in these fritters, zucchini is a surprisingly great source of minerals. These zucchini fritters are the perfect healthy alternative to having a burger and they taste amazing! These Paleo Zucchini Fritters are one of my most favorite veggie side dishes. I'd been wanting to "Paleo-ify" these Zucchini Fritters, one of my all-time most popular recipes, for Like these amazing fritters right here. Or even one or my ultimate favorites, Cauliflower Pizza Crust.