Chicken Parmesan Meatballs.
You can cook Chicken Parmesan Meatballs using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Meatballs
- You need 1 of ground chicken.
- You need 1 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 medium of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of frsh chop parsley.
- It's 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 large of egg beaten.
- Prepare 8 oz of mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 of marinara sauce.
Chicken Parmesan Meatballs instructions
- Preheat oven 375 degress.
- Spray muffin pam w/ cooking spray.
- Cut the mozzarella into 1" cubes.
- Stir together 1/4 cup breadcrumbs,onion, parsley, parmesan, salt, pepper,garlic and egg.
- Add ground chicken.. wet hands to mix.
- Form balls the size of the palm, press cheese in the middle cover cheese with meat.
- Roll the meatballs in the rest of the breadcrumbs.
- place meatballs in tin.
- Bake for 20-25 mins, until cooked all the way through.
- Top with sauce.