Chicken parmesan. Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason! Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good. Chicken parmigiana, or chicken parmesan (Italian pollo alla parmigiana), is a dish that consists of breaded chicken breast covered in tomato sauce and mozzarella, parmesan, or provolone cheese.
This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! This Chicken Parmesan recipe (aka chicken parmigiana) is a family favorite! Tender pan fried chicken breasts topped with tomato sauce and cheese baked until golden and bubbly. You can have Chicken parmesan using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken parmesan
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast halves.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne.
- It's 1/2 cup of flour on shallow plate.
- It's 2 of eggs lightly beaten in a pie plate.
- It's 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of pepared tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella.
This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets. When you're craving chicken Parmesan, this is exactly what you'd want. This baked chicken parmesan is golden brown crispy chicken breasts smothered in marinara sauce and melted cheese. A lighter take on the classic chicken parmesan that tastes like something you'd.
Chicken parmesan step by step
- Place chicken breasts between 2 pieces of plastic wrap and pound out to 1/2 sickness using a mallet or rolling pin s.
- Combine bread crumbs 1 quarter cup Parmesan Oregono basil and cayenne in a pie plate.
- coat each breast in the flower shaking of any excess flour.
- dip each breast in the egg and then into the bread crumb mixture.
- Set coated chicken aside on a plate.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet.
- Carefully add chicken to pan cooking 2 pieces at a time.
- Cook until golden on both sides.
- Spread 1 cup of tomato sauce in the tomato sauce in the bottom of a baking dish and top with golden chicken breasts.
- Top of each breast with the remaining sauce and sprinkle with mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
- Bake in a 375°F of in for 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Serve hot with spaghetti and tomato sauce.
Classic Chicken Parmesan recipe with parmesan crusted tender chicken, topped with marinara and cheese. Learn how to make chicken parm with a perfectly crisp, golden, breaded exterior and a moist interior, with all the right flavors and just the right amount of gooey cheese. Chicken Parmesan is made of components I love, like juicy chicken, savory Parmesan cheese, tangy tomato sauce, and spaghetti. So, in theory, I should love Chicken Parm as well, but for all its promise. This easy, top-rated chicken Parmesan recipe is a family favorite!