You can cook Chicken Parmesan using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan
- Prepare 2 lb of Boneless & skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 can of Newman's Own pasta sauce with Italian sausage.
- Prepare 2 packages of Italian Blend finely shredded sheese.
- You need 1/2 can of Parmesan/Romano cheese.
Chicken Parmesan instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil chicken until fully cooked.
- Pour sauce in the bottom of a 9x13" baking dish.
- Place chicken in baking dish.
- Cover chicken with Italian Blend cheese.
- Sprinkle Parmesan/Romano over cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is bumbling and golden brown.
- Serve atop your favorite pasta.