You can cook Chicken Parmigiana using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmigiana
- It's 2 of skinless, boneless chicken breast halves.
- Prepare 2 oz of dried bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of egg, beaten.
- It's 16 oz of 3/4 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 2 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Chicken Parmigiana instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- dip chicken into egg beaters, then bread crumbs.
- place chicken on lightly greased cookie sheet and bake for 40 minutes.
- pour 1/2 of spaghetti sauce into 9X13 baking dish.
- add the chicken and pour on the remaining sauce.
- sprinkle mozzarella and parmesan cheeses on top and bake in oven for 20 minutes.