You can have Chicken Parmesan using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan
- It's 1/3 cup of dry breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 3/4 tsp of italian herb seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast halves.
- It's 1 of egg, beaten.
- You need 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded mozzerella cheese.
Chicken Parmesan step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Combine breadcrumbs, parm cheese, italian seasoning, and garlic powder into a shallow bowl..
- Dip each chicken breast into the beaten egg, then roll in breadcrumb mixture to coat evenly. Place chicken on a cookie sheet..
- Bake 10 minutes. Turn chicken over and bake another 10-12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked..
- Spoon tomato sauce over chicken. Sprinkle cheese over top. Bake 3 minutes or until cheese is melted..