crock pot chicken parmesan. Chicken parmesan always seems like a hassle to cook. There is so much preparation that it's not the most enticing meal you want to cook after a Fortunately for you and your stomach, this crock pot recipe is sure to bring this scrumptious meal into your home more often during those long weeknights. This Crockpot Chicken Parmesan recipe is seriously TO DIE FOR!
Super flavorful Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan with a thick, not watery, tomato sauce and a crunchy Panko crumb topping. I am now convinced anything can be cooked and cooked well in a crock pot. Chicken Parmesan was one recipe I was sure could not be pulled off well in a slow cooker. You can cook crock pot chicken parmesan using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of crock pot chicken parmesan
- It's 25 oz of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 3 of skinless chicken breasts.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of italian panko bread crumbs.
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- It's 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarelle cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of spaghetti.
This Crock Pot Chicken Recipe couldn't be easier and the flavor is off-the-charts delish! I love serving this yummy dish when company comes over, too! It's rich, creamy, and ridiculously yummy!! This is the comfort food you've been longing for!
crock pot chicken parmesan step by step
- pour sauce into crock pot.
- get two bowls.
- in one whisk together egg and milk.
- in second bowl combine bread crumbs, garlic powder, oregano, and basil.
- in a large skillet heat up vegetable oil.
- dip each chicken brest into egg.
- roll in bread crumbs.
- add to skillet.
- brown crusts on both side.
- add chicken to crock pot.
- cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- cook noodles 30 minutes before serving.
- 10-15 mibutes before sprinkle with cheese.
- serve over spaghetti.
You really can't go wrong with Garlic and Parmesan… so go. If you love Chicken Parmesan as much as we do, this is sure to be a hit. It's so nice having a slow cooker version of this delicious recipe. It is perfect for busy days. Crock pot chicken is so quick and easy.