Chicken Parmesan Fried Pasta.
You can cook Chicken Parmesan Fried Pasta using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Fried Pasta
- You need 10 of JANES* chicken nuggets.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Pasta sauce (Large).
- It's 1/2 bunch of Spaghetti.
- Prepare 2 pinch of Rosemary.
- It's 2 pinch of Oregano.
- It's 1 dash of Black pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp of Parmesan Cheese.
Chicken Parmesan Fried Pasta step by step
- Pre heat oven to 425. Once at temp, place chicken nuggets for their required cook time in oven..
- Pre heat Large pan or wok, to medium-low heat..
- Strain the spaghetti and have it ready..
- Add the half can of pasta sauce to the pan, once it is at temperature..
- Take both Rosemary and Oregano; Using your palms grind the spices into the pasta sauce while it is heating..
- Immediately add the chicken to the sauce..
- Add the strained pasta and stir ensuring all pasta and chicken is coated..
- let simmer for 2-5 minutes, stirring once..
- Season with black pepper if desired.
- Top with parmesan cheese..