Toddler-size Zucchini Fries.
You can have Toddler-size Zucchini Fries using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Toddler-size Zucchini Fries
- It's 1 of small zucchini.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coconut oil or unsalted butter - melted.
- Prepare 2 tbs of grated parmesan romano blend (just parmesan is fine too).
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
Toddler-size Zucchini Fries instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment the paper. Mix parmesan/romano blend, garlic powder, and basil in a small bowl. Set aside..
- Wash zucchini. Cut into thirds across. Cut each third in half lengthwise. Cut each half into 3 to 4 pieces lengthwise to make wedges..
- Place zucchini in a medium bowl. Drizzle with oil/butter and gently toss to coat. Sprinkle with seasoning mix. Gently toss to coat again..
- Arrange in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake until fork tender, turning halfway through. About 10 minutes..
- Let cool to room temp before feeding to little ones. Enjoy!.