chicken parmigiana. Breaded chicken is baked with spaghetti sauce and cheese in this tasty, family-friendly chicken parmigiana dish. Chicken Parmigiana / Easy Chicken Parmigiana Recipe. Awesome Chicken Parmigiana Recipe in a Tasty Tomato Sauce.
Chicken parmigiana is also known by other names: Chicken parmesan, Pollo alla parmigiana, colloquially in Australia as a parmi or parma and in the United States as 'chicken parm'. Authentic Italian Chicken Parmigiana recipe requires only a few simple ingredients to make it stand out. The Italian name is Chicken Parmigiana and in the US, it has been nicknamed Chicken Parm, short for Chicken Parmesan. You can have chicken parmigiana using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of chicken parmigiana
- Prepare 2 cup of italian flavor bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmigianino reggiano cheese.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare 8 of chicken breasts.
- It's 1 of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 8 slice of mozzarella cheese.
- It's 16 oz of marinara scauce.
- It's 1 of pasta & garlic bread for serving.
Easy and delicious Chicken Parmigiana recipe. The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier! Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet the chicken Baked Chicken Parmesan. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love!
chicken parmigiana instructions
- preheat oven 350*F.
- mix bread crumbs & parmigiano cheese in large bowl.
- beat eggs in shallow bowl.
- mix flour, salt & pepper on large plate.
- pound chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness.
- coat the breasts evenly w/ flour, shake off excess.
- dip into eggs & coat w/ bread crumbs.
- on nonstick skillet, heat 1/4 inch of oil to 350*F.
- saute single breast for 2 min on one side & 1 min on other side.
- drain on paper towel.
- place cutlets in baking dish & cover each breast w/ 1 slice mozzarella & marinara sauce.
- sprinkle w/ parmigiano cheese.
- bake for 10-15 min, or until the sauce & cheese start to bubble.
- serve w/ pasta & garlic bread.
This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets. There are hundreds (maybe thousands) of chicken parm recipes in the world, but this one is our favorite. Anna Del Conte's chicken parmigiana is the easy Italian-American chicken bake that's perfect for midweek cooking. Crunchy, cheesey and with an easy tomato sauce. Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason!