Chicken parmesan bake. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! Made with homemade marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. Chicken breasts are breaded with flavorful crumbs, herbs, and Parmesan cheese, then baked for the easiest, quickest chicken dish ever.
A lighter take on the classic chicken parmesan that tastes like something you'd. This baked chicken parmesan is delicious. Chicken Parmesan has to be one of the easiest and tastiest ways of preparing chicken, don't you agree? You can have Chicken parmesan bake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken parmesan bake
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken breasts.
- It's 2 cup of Tomato sauce.
- It's 1/2 cup of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of Mozzarella cheese, shredded.
Dice chicken breasts and cook thoroughly. Healthy oven baked chicken parmesan is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside with no frying required. Bake the Chicken Parmesan until the sauce is bubbly and the cheese has formed a golden brown crust on top. Boil the pasta according to the package directions, drain, then toss with olive oil.
Chicken parmesan bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- in pan, sprinkle olive oil and spread garlic.
- layer mushrooms and place chicken breasts on top.
- top with mushrooms and cheeses.
- bake for 35-40 mins.
Chicken Parmesan Baked Pasta-chicken parmesan and cheesy baked pasta are made in one pan! This easy cheese baked pasta is a family favorite dinner! Josh and I have been married for over nine. Baked Chicken Parmesan - Tender, juicy, crispy and cheesy baked chicken parmesan! I could really dig into this Baked Chicken Parmesan right about now.