chicken Parmesan. Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason! Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good. Chicken parmigiana, or chicken parmesan (Italian pollo alla parmigiana), is a dish that consists of breaded chicken breast covered in tomato sauce and mozzarella, parmesan, or provolone cheese.
This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! This Chicken Parmesan recipe (aka chicken parmigiana) is a family favorite! Tender pan fried chicken breasts topped with tomato sauce and cheese baked until golden and bubbly. You can cook chicken Parmesan using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of chicken Parmesan
- You need 1 of olive oil.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of minced garlic.
- You need 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of crushed peppers.
- It's 1 of fresh basil.
- It's 1 of chicken cutlets.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 6 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- You need 3 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets. When you're craving chicken Parmesan, this is exactly what you'd want. This baked chicken parmesan is golden brown crispy chicken breasts smothered in marinara sauce and melted cheese. A lighter take on the classic chicken parmesan that tastes like something you'd.
chicken Parmesan instructions
- heat oil cook onion then garlic til soft.
- add tomatoes, vinegar, and pepper flakes.
- simmer 10minutes remove from heat and add basil.
- preheat oven 425 snd spray baking dish.
- beat eggs in bowl, combine crumbs and parm on one plate and put flour on another.
- dip chicken pieces in flour, eggs and breading.
- heat oil and brown chicken.
- put chicken in baking dish, pour sauce over and sprinkle with cheese.
- bake, loosely covered until cheese is melted.
Classic Chicken Parmesan recipe with parmesan crusted tender chicken, topped with marinara and cheese. Learn how to make chicken parm with a perfectly crisp, golden, breaded exterior and a moist interior, with all the right flavors and just the right amount of gooey cheese. Chicken Parmesan is made of components I love, like juicy chicken, savory Parmesan cheese, tangy tomato sauce, and spaghetti. So, in theory, I should love Chicken Parm as well, but for all its promise. This easy, top-rated chicken Parmesan recipe is a family favorite!