Easy Chicken Parmesan.
You can have Easy Chicken Parmesan using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Parmesan
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It's 3/4 cup of italian seasoned bread crumbs.
- It's 1 can of (28 oz) Ragu pasta sauce.
- Prepare 4 slice of mozzarella cheese.
Easy Chicken Parmesan step by step
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- dip thawed chicken breasts into whisked egg then in bread crumbs coating well.
- arrange chicken in glass baking dish.
- bake uncovered for 20 to 30 minutes until done (no longer pink in middle).
- pour Ragu over chicken and bake additional 10 minutes.
- top with cheese then put it back in oven to melt the cheese. serve and enjoy!.