chicken parmigiana. Breaded chicken is baked with spaghetti sauce and cheese in this tasty, family-friendly chicken parmigiana dish. Bobby Flay shares his recipe for Chicken Parmigiana. He begins by placing a skinless boneless chicken breast in plastic wrap and hitting it with a tenderizer to flatten it to about a half inch.
Authentic Italian Chicken Parmigiana recipe requires only a few simple ingredients to make it stand out. Easy and delicious Chicken Parmigiana recipe. This Chicken Parmigiana is proof that Comforting food doesn't necessarily have to be bad for you… serve it with a side of your favorite pasta to keep with the classic, or opt for sauteed veggies or a. You can cook chicken parmigiana using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of chicken parmigiana
- You need of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 large of garlic cloves crushed.
- It's 400 grams of crushed tomatoes.
- It's 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of crumbed chicken.
- Prepare 400 grams of chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of plain flour.
- It's 1 1/3 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 cup of cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
Chicken parmigiana with roast capsicum and tomato salad. If Chicken Parmigiana is your favorite Italian dish, you may be surprised to learn that it is not Italian at all. This chicken parm recipe is here to blow your mind. Anna Del Conte's chicken parmigiana is the easy Italian-American chicken bake that's perfect for midweek cooking.
chicken parmigiana instructions
- heat oil in saucepan over medium heat. add onion and garlic cook stirring occasionally for about 5 mins, until onion is soft. add tomatoes, basil and brown sugar. increase heat and bring to boil. once boiling reduce heat and simmer for about 35-40 mins, stirring occasionally, until sauce has reduced. add salt and pepper. set aside for 10 mins then puree.
- butterfly chicken breasts. cover with plastic wrap or freezer bag and lightly pound with flat side of mallet to flatten..
- whisk eggs and milk together in small bowl. coat peices of chicken with flour, dip in egg mixture, then coat with bread crumbs..
- heat oil in pan, fry chicken over medium high heat until golden brown and cooked through.
- place chicken in large baking tray spread with sauce and sprinkle with combined cheeses..
- bake at 200 for about 15-20 mins until cheese is melted and golden..
Crunchy, cheesey and with an easy tomato sauce. Community that appreciates chicken parmigianas; all day, every day. This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets. There are hundreds (maybe thousands) of chicken parm recipes in the world, but this one is our favorite. Chicken Parmigiana with breaded chicken cutlets, marinara sauce, parmigiano and melted So, I thought what better way to use it than for Chicken Parmigiana.