Sweet Shepherds Pie.
You can cook Sweet Shepherds Pie using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Shepherds Pie
- You need 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- You need 3 large of Sweet potatoes.
- You need 1 can of peaches and cream corn.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of green beans.
- You need 1 cup of marble cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter.
- It's 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 envelope of taco seasoning.
Sweet Shepherds Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut and dice potatoes, then boil until fully cooked..
- Cook ground beef, drain, add about 1/4 cup of water, Mix in about half a package of taco seasoning..
- In large casserole dish add corn and green beans. Layer the ground beef over top..
- When potatoes are fully cooked, mashed, add milk, butter, sour cream, salt and garlic. Layer potatoes over top of ground beef..
- Shred marble cheese and place over top of pie.
- Bake in oven for approximately 40mins.