Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce. These Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries are a healthy, crave-worthy alternative to French fries, and a great easy side dish for practically any dinner. This durable and rust-proof aluminum baking sheet conducts heat well, so everything you make, from appetizers to baked goods, cooks evenly. Zucchini Fries are the perfect way to enjoy fresh garden zucchini and are perfect served as an appetizer or a side dish!
Save your ripe avocados for guacamole or toast—only firm ones will do when making these fries. #healthappetizers #appetizers #appetizerideas Mediterranean-Style Zucchini Fritters with Tzatziki Dipping Sauce. Zucchini fries oven baked with Japanese panko bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Zucchini is in season now and I have many zucchini recipes to share with you. You can have Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce
- You need 2 of medium zucchini.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare of Spicy appetizer dipping sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayo.
- It's 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of horseradish.
- It's 1 teaspoon of mustard.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire.
- You need 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
Today, I am going to teach you how to make zucchini fries; they are absolutely crispy, healthy (no deep-frying) and delicious. These parmesan zucchini fries are seriously so tasty and they're way less starchy and carb-packed than your standard fries. (And you can bake them We like our zucchini wedges to pack a punch, so we've added chili powder and paprika, which you can omit if you feel like it. Crispy Zucchini Fritters with Lemony Yogurt-Herb DipKQED Food. Baked Parmesan Zucchini Recipe - Crisp, tender zucchini sticks oven-roasted to perfection.
Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce instructions
- Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise 4 x (to make eight long sticks from each squash). Then cut the sticks in once crossways making 16 sticks from each squash approximately 4 inches long and a 1/2 thick.
- Prepare two sealable bags one with egg.
- One with the mixture of grated Parmesan cheese garlic powder and black pepper.mix.
- Dip each squash stick in egg shake off and then put in Parmesan mixture coating all sides place on a baking sheet in a single layer without touching.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes flipping the fries rotating the pan halfway through until golden brown and crispy.
- Enjoy these delicious parmesan zucchini fries in the spicy dipping appetizer sauce enjoy y'all 💋.
And the best part about this is that there is absolutely no deep frying or sauteing of any kind. I like the recipe but next time I will first dip zucchinis in the egg whites and instead to sprinkle them I will role. For a spicier dipping sauce add cayenne or additional sriracha to taste or use jalapeno/habanero ketchup. I made it to drizzle over zucchini cakes. The consistency is such that it would make a great salad dressing.