Breaded chicken parmesan. Chicken breasts are breaded with flavorful crumbs, herbs, and Parmesan cheese, then baked for the easiest, quickest Reviews for: Photos of Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken. Reviews for: Photos of Breaded Parmesan Chicken. The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier!
Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason! Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good. Classic Chicken Parmesan recipe with parmesan crusted tender chicken, topped with marinara and cheese. You can cook Breaded chicken parmesan using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breaded chicken parmesan
- Prepare 12 oz of Chicken breast.
- It's 1 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of Dried onions.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
Since this chicken is breaded and covered in sauce, it also reheats really well so you will. Fry the breaded chicken strips until both sides are golden brown. Remove from heat and drain on a paper. Chicken Parmesan is one of the most delicious foods on the planet.
Breaded chicken parmesan step by step
- Cut chicken horizontally (filet it) so you end up with 2 thin pieces.
- Rub each piece with olive oil.
- Mix dry ingredients together and pat each piece with the crumb mixture until well covered.
- Bake at 375° F for 20 minutes.
Here's the recipe for Breaded Chicken Parmesan with Tomato Sauce. Enter: my Chicken Parmesan Pull-Apart Bread. This is an easy to make recipe using frozen chicken strips. It has all the flavors of classic Chicken Parmesan—but in pull-apart bread form. Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a quick and easy recipe to make for dinner.