Chicken Parmesan Casserole. Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Parmesan Casserole. Chicken Parmesan Casserole takes all of the flavors we love in our favorite Chicken Parmesan Chicken Parmesan Casserole starts with tender chunks of cooked chicken. This time of the year is great for a delicious casserole.
It is comfort food for any night of the week. Chicken Parmesan Casserole is a quick weeknight meal that is ready to bake in ten minutes with mozzarella, Parmesan, tomato sauce and a crouton crunch topping for the perfect Chicken. A family favorite freezer meal that is super easy to make. You can have Chicken Parmesan Casserole using 10 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- It's 18 ounce of package uncorked Rotini Pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 pounds of skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1-2 of eggs beaten.
- You need 1 cup of Italian seasoned breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It's 32 ounce of jar marinara sauce (usually a recipe on this post).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dry red wine.
This real food, healthy dinner recipe is also freezer friendly. Delectable Chicken Parmesan Casserole combines crispy panko breaded chicken bites, pasta, marinara and a winning three cheese combination. This gooey, cheesy, ultra-comforting Chicken Parmesan Casserole is easy enough to throw For the most flavorful Chicken Parmesan Casserole, our test kitchen recommends using Rao's marinara. Chicken Parmesan Casserole is a quick and easy recipe, made with leftover chicken, parmesan, mozzarella and tomato paste.
Chicken Parmesan Casserole instructions
- Fill a large part with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the rotini and return to a boil..
- Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, this will be approximately 8 minutes..
- Drain well in a colander set in the sink.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan until about 375°F (1 90°C).
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (1 75°C).
- Place the flour, egg, and breadcrumbs in 3 separate bowls..
- Mix the garlic powder into the breadcrumbs..
- Working in batches, coat the chicken breasts in the flour, then dip into the egg, and finally, with the breadcrumbs..
- Carefully fry the coated chicken in the oil in small batches until golden brown no longer printing centre. This will be 3 to 4 minutes..
- Drain the fried chicken over paper towels and set aside.
- Combine the cooked pasta, fried chicken, half the mozzarella cheese, and half cup grated Parmesan cheese in a large bowl..
- Stir in the marinara sauce..
- Pour the red wine into the empty marinara sauce jar, cover and shake the jar, then empty the contents into the bowl of pasta..
- Stir to combine. Spread pasta mixture in a large casserole dish, cover with aluminium foil..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes..
- Remove the fall and sprinkle with remaining half package mozzarella cheese half cup Parmesan cheese..
- Return to the oven, and continue baking until the cheese is melted (about 30 minutes)..
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for about 5 minutes before serving.
Minimum prep work and great taste. While the pasta is baking, prepare the Parmesan streusel. In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter. This delicious CHICKEN PARMESAN CASSEROLE with CHORIZO. I love casseroles, especially at the end of a long day.